Monday 19 December 2011

gotta breathe

I guess you could look at xmas being a positive thing, I mean it is supposed to be about family and gifts and food and such. Harley is even getting into the spirit a little by collecting xmas specials to watch with Lex leading up to the big day and I am thinking I might like to go for a drive and check out the lights around town. I think I might bring some stuff to eat at my Aunties place for xmas day lunch, I love roast veggies but maybe something extra might be nice for us vegetarian folk to munch on. I used to make these really great soysage rolls so I am thinking I might try and make little pies in the muffin tray and see how they turn out, If they turn out ok I will probs post the recipe in case you feel like making some of your own vegetarian muffin pies.

I have started to get fit, well I've been on this process since having Fable and so far lost 15kg but am looking to loose another 5 or so. This week I lost 800g which I was really pumped about because I'm finally under 85 kilos. I haven't been under 85 for about 6 years so it put a smile on my face. Also I need to start measuring myself so I don't get all obsessive about what the scales are telling me. It's easy to do I and don't think it's all that healthy to just focus on numbers.

I also got tickets to one of my all time fave bands thanks to my hubby and my dad who conspired. I'm glad they did because I was feeling uber down about a lot of stuff that day so a Sublime ticket and friend visits made me feel like myself again.

I am planning on using this space for more interesting things but at the moment this is all I can muster, and my little bubbah is ready for a snooze so it's time for me to depart and do the walk and rock.

luh you

No comments:

Post a Comment