Friday 9 December 2011

so this is blogging

ok so i have a blog now, all it took really was a good friend tweeting "do itt" at me. So really it didn't take much, I don't think i have a whole lot to say but who knows, i might just surprise myself. Currently I have a small child in my lap, the smallest in my family, a little monkey named Fable. She is only ten weeks old but at this point I can already tell she is going to be a chatty mischief maker. From the moment she was born she started babbling and I mean that in a literal sense. After she finished crying she started chatting, it was amazing. As for the cheeky part well I just changed her nappy and sat down with her for a cuddle and her response? to fill the nappy and then giggle. Something tells me if this is her at ten weeks then her at 2 or 3 is going to be an interesting experience.

I have been putting off going for a walk tonight, it looks like it's going to rain. I probably could have gone to the shops and back by now but instead i have been looking to check for rain...it hasn't rained yet. I tend to do this a lot, it's like I am afraid of getting rained on with Fable, She'd be in her ergo and I'd take a brolly so really what's the issue? possibly my weird brain. Brolly is a great word it reminds me of swimming the other day when my hubby Harley said he needed to find his swimming trunks and I laughed at him for being so old fashioned, but then i use the word "brolly" in a sentence like an old lady.

Well I am off to go for that walk, or check to see if it's raining or if it's raining stay home and complain that i don't have juice to drink.

Luh you

No comments:

Post a Comment